Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Dussehra

The search was on. I searched everywhere. Where I should search for my glasses now? The ‘little brother’ was left somewhere some five minutes earlier.

My glasses are the ‘master’ of my self. I’ve got real prop from my ‘master’ to focus on the world as it presents itself - hard of good sight as I am.

If I sit on the glasses, or trip on them, they might get crushed making me blind.

I search around. A cleaning liquid bottle waits on the shelf. A neat, wet, velvety cloth, waits to be dried.

I grope everywhere, under the table, over the table, and on the bed. And lo, there lies my glasses, with its sighs, waiting for me, in a corner of the bed.

The day, finally, appears in its size, bright and proven.

It’s Dussehra time, folks! Yeah! Happy Dussehra!

1 comment:

ashokitexpert said...

I am set to launch a website on Vijaya Dasami य Dussehra.
I learnt from net this greeting of you on Dussehra.
You yourself can put more news/greeting on the upcoming site to be launched at 20.10.2007 / 6 PM IST i.e. 16 Hours from now or tell me more what you think about Dussehra / Viajaya Dasami so I may put it in the site on Dussehra on your behalf.
The site name will be announced via www.ChhattisgarhNews.info.
You can learn more about my website series there.